Solaris Soil Grow Box
Why the Solaris Soil Grow Box?
The Solaris Soil grow box is a soil version of the best selling Super Star grow box.. The original Super Star from Supercloset is an award winning grow box and this white version has been especially developed for use with soil systems
*** Super Star by SuperCloset was also an award winning grow box and is the hydroponics version.
*** Dealzer supply the Cash Crop which is a similar size to the Solaris Soil Grow Box size, little wider but not as deep – great machine!
Buy LED Grow Lights today
These are trusted partners to delivery Best LED Grow Lights worldwide.
The Solaris Soil grow box, like all RSH grow boxes, has been built with stealth in mind. Dual carbon filters, infracool steel, super quiet fans and a lockable door all help you to keep your secret garden a secret. All components are high quality and are often leading brand names to give you confidence and reliability.
The stealth extends to the shipping as well. Your privacy is treated seriously and you can be assured of discreet shipping and total privacy of your information.
The Solaris Soil grow box has also been designed to be easy to use. Simple to follow instructions and an instructional DVD make easy work of the science, and a lifetime of back up and technical support means that you can get help easily, whenever you need it, by e-mail or telephone.
If you are still unsure if this is the grow box, then you can rest assured that everything is backed up by a cast iron three year warranty on everything except the light bulbs.
- Super stealthy design;
- Light proof and odor proof;
- Based around a world famous, award winning grow box;
- High quality 150W HPS light system;
- Dual, industrial grade activated carbon filters;
- Award winning Eco Grow pots can grow plants faster than ordinary pots;
- Space for 4 plants up to 2’ tall;
- 3 year, no hassle warranty;
- Lifetime of back up and support.
Build Quality, Size, Yield and Security
- Cabinet measures 24” X 24” X 60”;
- Infracool steel cabinet is sturdy and remains cool to the touch;
- Capacity for 4 plants up to 24” tall;
- Powder coated finish makes for easy cleaning and avoids harboring places for bugs and mold, as with some lined boxes;
- Extra vegetation chamber allows space for clones and seedlings, allowing for a full cycle system;
- Key lockable door keeps curious noses out;
- GFCI Shock Buster keeps you safe by automatically shutting off power to the cabinet in case of short circuits or electricity coming into contact with water.
Lights, Ballasts, Control and Power
- Sunlight Supply 150W HPS grow light provides a whopping 16,000 lumens of light in the optimum spectrum for single bulb grows;
- Self contained unit with built in ballast
- Highly reflective insert to reflect light directly to where it is needed;
- Vented housing dissipates heat effectively, allowing you to get the lamp closer to your growing tips;
- The vegetation chamber runs on 2 X 24W high output T5 strip lights. These provide plenty of light in the 6500k spectrum, ideal for your clones or seedlings.
Air Movement, Air Filtration, Heat and Odor Control
- Dual industrial grade carbon filters keep dank smells inside and exhausts odor free;
- Powerful twin exhaust fans are super quiet, similar to the hum of a refrigerator;
- Although they are quiet, the exhaust fans still run at 110CFM giving a total of 220CFM of air change, expelling stale air and replenishing it with fresh, CO2 rich air. That’s 11 complete air changes every minute!
- A two speed internal circulation fan delivers either 100 or 160 CFM of air movement within the cabinet. The fan has fully adjustable height and tilt. This steady movement strengthens your plants stems and results in stronger, healthier plants;
Grow system – How does it work?
The Solaris Soil grow box features a small vegetation chamber that is ideal for cloning, germination and seedling growth. With planning you can set up a full cycle system that will give you a continuous supply of buds.
The supplied, award winning, Eco Grow pots are suitable for both manual and automated watering and can grow your plants faster than ordinary pots.
The Solaris Soil grow box comes equipped with:
- 2 X 1 gallon Eco Grow pots which are ideal for mother plants;
- 72 site cloning tray to get the next generation of plants firmly established;
- 72 Jump Start pellets, these circular peat pellets expand quickly and make an ideal media for clones and seedlings.
The main flowering chamber of the Solaris Soil grow box comes with 4 X 3 gallon Eco Grow pots. Grow pot specs are:
- Measures 10” X 9”;
- Holds 10lbs of soil;
- Water capacity of 42 fl oz.
Soil is not included in the Solaris Soil grow box. The added cost of shipping makes it more cost effective to source your own soil locally.
As well as the items mentioned above, you will also receive:
TechnaFlora Recipe for Success Nutrient Starter Kit – This fully comprehensive nutrient package contains all you need, and more, for a successful grow. Come with basic Boost, Bloom and Grow nutrients and a whole heap of additives and supplements. There’s a handy feeding chart to make sense of it all as well.
- Nutrient Feeding Chart
- B.C. Bloom – 500ml
- B.C. Boost – 500ml
- B.C. Grow – 500ml
- Thrive Alive B-1 Red – 125ml
- Thrive Alive B-1 Green – 125ml
- Awesome Blossoms – 125ml
- MagiCal – 125ml
- SugarDaddy – 250ml
- ROOT 66 – 250ml
- Rootech Cloning Gel
TDS meter –The concentration of your nutrient solution is measured as Total Dissolved Solids (TDS). This easy to use, handheld, digital meter will enable you to monitor your solution, giving you accurate information in an instant;
Dutch Master cloning gel – This cloning gel from leading brand, Dutch Master, is made from 100% natural root stimulants. Simply dip your freshly cut clones for around 30 seconds before placing them into your media for excellent root stimulation.
General Hydroponics pH control kit – Keep on top of pH with this pH control kit. The pH of your soil regulates how your plants’ roots take in nutrients and can have a huge effect on yield. Kit contains:
- 8 ounces of pH up
- 8 ounces of pH down
- pH indicator solution
- Test vial & dropper
- Color coded identification chart
Digital thermometer and hygrometer – It is important to keep your plants’ growing environment within certain temperature and humidity ranges. Keeping on top of it is easy with this digital meter that features Max/Min function, clock, alarm and waterproof thermometer probe.
Mechanical timers – These durable mechanical timers automate the whole process, keeping your system running smoothly and allowing you to be away for days at a time without having to tend your plants.
Easy to follow instructions and DVD – When you first start to learn about hydroponics it can all seem a bit daunting. Take the edge off of the science with this plain English DVD and accessible, step by step instructions.
The Solaris Soil Grow Box comes with a no hassle three year warranty on all components except the light bulb which carries a 6 month warranty. This cast iron guarantee shows the manufacturer’s confidence in the product and gives you peace of mind.
There is also a lifetime of technical support on offer too.
Despite including all the kit that you need to grow your happy green plants, it is a good bet that you will soon be looking for ways to improve on your success, or learn new and different aspects of growing.
Professional CO2 kit
Cannabis plants are able to synthesize CO2 at quantities much higher than those available in the atmosphere. Increasing the CO2 levels in your grow tent is one of the most effective ways of bumping up yield.
This professional CO2 kit contains everything you would need to set up a CO2 system, except the CO2 bottle. Shipping regulations and weight make this unsuitable for shipping. CO2 tanks are easily sourced locally.
The Professional CO2 Kit includes:
- Solenoid valve;
- Flow meter;
- Injection tubing;
- Setup instructions.
250W Lamp Upgrade
Increase yields by upgrading to a 250W grow light. This Lumatek digital dimmable lighting system will add extra lumens to your system, resulting in bigger, better, denser buds. This is a 5th generation Lumatek ballast that is generally considered to be one of the best on the market.
Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
Pure clean water is one of the keys to good growing success. If you live in a poor quality water area then you might want to consider getting a reverse osmosis water filter.
This RO water filter can provide up to 200 GPD (gallons per day) of purified, ultra low PPM water. 99%+ of chlorine and other contaminants are removed.
Reverse Osmosis Water Filter includes:
- 4-Stage reverse osmosis unit;
- 2 reverse osmosis membranes;
- Carbon filter;
- Cleanable sediment filter;
- Automatic shut-off cartridge;
- Wall mountable metal bracket;
- Garden hose connector
- Inline shut-off (8ft.);
- Drain line (5ft.);
- Inlet line;
- Filter wrench;
- Unit weighs 9.8 lbs. and measures 16.5″ x 14″.
*** Super Star by SuperCloset was also an award winning grow box and is the hydroponics version.
*** Dealzer supply the Cash Crop which is a similar size to the Solaris Soil Grow Box, little wider but not as deep – great machine!
What people saying about the Solaris Soil Grow Box
“Great stuff! All this hydro business seems a bit unnatural to me so I was happy to see this soil based grow box. Results have been excellent. Why would you need to upgrade any of these parts? There’s everything you need here to grow top class weed right off the bat!”
“Great box, good customer service, quality products. I am now a proper grower and very happy about it I am too”
“Been thinking about growing for a few years now. This is my first time with the Solaris Soil. Why didn’t I do this years ago. Its so easy!”